Horizon Fitness 7.8 AT FOLDING TREADMILL
STAY IN SYNC WITH THE STUDIO
The 7.8 AT Treadmill is designed to work with any live or on-demand fitness app. Now you can get the thrill of Peloton or Studio.live running classes for a fraction of the cost.*
And smart features — like convenient QuickDial controls and the most responsive motor — make streaming classes more fun and effective.
*Tablet and subscriptions not included. All trademarks are property of their respective owners, are used for identification purposes only, and do not imply endorsement
Add a personal twist to take your workout further than ever. Whether you like to sweat to music, movies or on-demand classes, we make it easy to stay connected to the content that moves you.
DIAL IT UP WITH QUICK PRECISION CONTROL
Experience faster, smoother transitions between intervals using QuickDial™ controls that simplify speed and incline adjustments without breaking your stride. On the right, roll the dial forward to increase speed and roll it back to decrease speed. On the left, roll it forward to go up the hill and roll it back to come back down. Available exclusively on the 7.8 AT Studio Treadmill by Horizon Fitness.
LIGHT UP YOUR WORKOUT DATA
Push your interval workouts further using the 60 second countdown timer while viewing all of your key metrics on dual full color LCD and LED displays.
Bring your personal devices to your workout without blocking your data, thanks to multiple convenient media holder options and a built-in charging port.
RAPID SYNC MOTOR PERFECT FOR INTERVAL TRAINING
Power your workouts with a 4.0 Continuous-Duty Horsepower motor and 500 lb thrust incline motor. Together, they create the most responsive drive system available in a treadmill. That means faster changes and a smoother, more efficient run.
The Johnson Digital Drive System featuring Rapid Sync™ Technology ensures no lags or delays between speed and incline changes. It responds 33% faster than other treadmill motors, so you’ll never fall out of step with a fast-paced interval running class.
$2499.00, save $500.00
- Highly-responsive QuickDial™ controls and one-touch Interval Keys simplify speed and incline changes, and help you can keep pace with Peloton, Studio.live and other streaming fitness apps*
- One of the best treadmills of 2019 according to RUNNER'S WORLD magazine
- Clear view of workout data on 9.3” full color display with multiple options for phone and tablet placement
- Change your playlist without breaking your stride with in-reach media controls
- Stream on-demand fitness classes and entertainment with integrated speakers, track your heart rate and more with advanced Bluetooth connectivity
- Powerful, 4.0 CHP motor has 33% faster speed and incline changes, perfect for interval training
- Rugged frame built for performance and durability with 3-Zone cushioned deck
- Expansive 22 x 60" running surface provides ample room for hard sprints and HIIT workouts
- Effortlessly store between workouts one-step hydraulic folding
- Lifetime frame and motor warranty
MACHINE SPECS 7.8 AT
- Running Area 22" x 60" XL Deck
- Cushioning3-Zone Variable Response Cushioning
- Drive Motor 4.0 CHP RapidSync Drive System
- Belt 1.6mm, Silicone
- Deck Thickness 0.8" (20mm)
- Roller Size 60mm/46mm Tapered
- Speed Range 0.5 – 12 mph
- Incline Range 0 – 15%
- Extras: Accessory Tray, Aluminum Side Rails, Audio In/Out Jack, Bluetooth Speakers, Energy Saver Mode, Fan, Multi-position Tablet Holders
- Weight 330lbs
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H)76" x 37" x 64"
- Folded Dimensions (L x W x H) 42" x 37" x 71"
- Max User Weight 350 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements 60Hz - 120V
- Home Warranty - Frame Home Warranty - Motor Lifetime Lifetime
- Home Warranty - Parts 5 years
- Home Warranty - Labor 1 year
CONSOLE SPECS 7.8 AT
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Speakers: Yes
- USB Port: Yes
- Display:16 Digit Alphanumeric LED, 9.3" High Contrast Color TFT Screen, Free Phone/Tablet Pro App that Interfaces with Machine
- Programs: 5K, Calorie, Custom, Custom HR, Distance, Fat Burn, Heart Rate, Hill Climb, Manual, Sprint 8
- Workout Feedback Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, Pace, Speed, Time