- 8.5" Extra-wide blue LCD
Designed for the fitness enthusiast who wants to burn more calories while toning their lower body with every step, our premium ClimbMill delivers a natural, club-quality stair-climbing workout that fits your space. Expect seamlessly smooth operation, built-to-last design and a frame that fits comfortably in your home.
- Durable construction
- Passport Ready
- 10" class touchscreen
- 16" HD touchscreen display
Specifically designed for home use, our ClimbMill™ fits comfortably in workout spaces with ceilings lower than traditional fitness facilities.
Includes a water bottle holder, heart rate grips and conveniently positioned handlebar controls to pause, stop or adjust your resistance at a moment's notice.
Our suite of safeguards includes an infrared sensor, auto-pause control zone, reversible steps and emergency stop buttons for the most secure stair-climbing experience on the market.
Step Positioning Sensor
Our step-positioning sensor locks the bottom step at the lowest point, making it easier than ever to start your workout and step off when you're done.
- Touchscreen console
- Sprint8® interval training built in
2 to 3 week lead time
- LED console display offers intuitive operation
- WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system and Workout Tracking Network
- Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
- RFID compatible to provide touch-free login
- USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- 25.4 cm / 10in step depth accommodates a wide range of users, and color variations aid the user in proper foot placement
- Step positioning software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for easy entry and exit
- Control Zone features a sensor that stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person
- Our exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components – prolonging the life of the product
- Ergo Form Grips with integrated controls enhance comfort and accessibility of key functions
- Step-up plate for easy accessibility
- Anti-rust design prevents corrosion, prolonging the life of the product
- Rear-locking and leveling castors allow easy placement within facility
- Removable side access panels for easy serviceability
- Oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation
- EN ISO 20957-8 certified